Using the two plugins for multi-vendor marketplace

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Apr 4, 2015.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

We know that this theme can use both Easy Digital Downloads and Woocommerce plugins and turn it as a market place. Are these plugins free to support multiple vendors, meaning that they will be able to put their products and sell or we will be required to buy licenses?

I read somewhere about paying extra for Product Vendors Extension and now wanted to check with you for clearance whether one is required to pay more .

Thanks

Honory Jerome

2. xaerose

xaerose New Member

Hi
    Just want to know if this woo e-commerce works with Amazon
    Let me know.
    Another question is what is the difference between this woo e commerce plug in that we got from you and the one available for free

3. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Regarding your first issue,

Let me tell you, that will be possible via plugin and you would be glad to know that we are working over the multiple vendors plugin. So as soon as this plugin will be released we will notify you the same.

For your second issue i.e. woocommerce works with Amazon and difference between this woocommerce plug in that you got from us and the one available for free,

So the only difference is that we use to provide a theme which is already compatible with woocommerece plugin otherwise you have to make it compatible at your end.

Hope you will get my point.

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

4. roadmaxx

roadmaxx New Member

Real hard to get support by email...I finally got my sellmyphone and Ink Multi Vendor themes and plugins to work. ALMOST...Everything seems to work except for the commissions part.
    I set up a test vendor and a test product in their account. I purchased the test product but it doesn't show up under the test vendors commissions. Also, I noticed the sale shows up under my main site and not the vendors site. Help me please. prefer by email...The same one I keep emailing you [email protected]

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We have replied you on your email, please check.

Everything is working fine, we have sent you some testing videos of your site as well.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com