Using Elementor Plugin with Bizway Theme

Discussion in 'BizWay WordPress Theme' started by webshop, Jan 17, 2018.

1. webshop

webshop New Member

Hi,

Has anyone use Elementor Page Builder Plugin with Bizway Theme, I want to create a landing page for a client's site with this theme but it seems that there's an 'incompatibility' issue, it seems that the theme does not allow Elementor Plugin to load from the 'edit page' view.

I have checked if there's a problem with other plugins by deactivating all but the problem persists so I'm guessing that the problem is with the theme. Does anyone has some expierencie with this plugin (Elementor).

What other landing page builder is recommended to use with Bizway? I like one that takes everything from the theme off, except the footer.

Thanks,
    Alejandro Robles

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for contacting us,

I have just checked the Elementor Page Builder Plugin with our BizWay theme and it is working perfectly as they must be.

It seems like you are missing something to configure it. Please follow the below-given steps and attached screenshots to configure it properly.

Step 1: First create a full-width page template and edit the page according to your requirement by using Elementor Page Builder Plugin. Then publish the page. Please have a look at the attached screenshot (step1).

Step 2: Now, make your theme homepage as a static and choose the edited page as a stactic by using drop-down option. Just follow the attached screenshot (step2).

Hope you find the above steps helpful.

If you still unable to configure it then do share the admin credentials of your website at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do it for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files: