Updating from Colorway 2.1.5 trouble

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by dnels22, Nov 8, 2019.

1. dnels22

dnels22 New Member

Hey there,

My old Colorway Theme Pro v2.1.5 doesn’t work with new PHP 7.2 (about to be required by my host) – when attempting to access Theme Options it displays “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”, however no email is generated to the admin email account.

I downloaded the new Colorway 4.2.3, but after activating, when clicking the “Get Started with Colorway”, it says “Installation Failed!” and the activity arrows keep spinning like it’s trying, tho nothing changes after 10 minutes.

Running WP 5.2.4 and tried PHP 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 with same results. Also downloaded Colorway direct from the Inkthemes website and it was a different version, 5.0.6, and had a similar issue: clicking the Get Started button did nothing. Did see there was an available plugin to activate, Elementor, though still not seeing functionality to revive my old site structure like layouts and homepage slider.

So — am I going to be able to keep the same homepage layout built within the Theme Options of Colorway 2.1.5? And/or is the new 4.2.3 going to allow me to rebuild it in a similar fashion, if I can get it up and running?

Thanks for your time!
    Dave

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Let me know have purchased the Pro plan of the Colorway theme from us?

If yes, then kindly share the username or the Emails address used at the time of product purchase from InkThemes.

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com