Updating an existing Colorway Gallery issue

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by jellybean, Nov 11, 2016.

1. jellybean

jellybean New Member

I created a website in Colorway some years ago and occasionally get asked to update it. From memory, I believe I do not use the add media button on the page above the toolbar as this is the way to create a new gallery.

I believe to update you go to your main gallery edit page and click on some icon that will appear at the top of the page when your mouse goes over it? Is that right? However, I cannot find anything showing despite trying to find the spot. Nothing shows. I couldnt find anything in the forum on this.

Can someone advise?

Regards

Gill

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Gill,

For your information, the theme uses Gallery Page template to display your WordPress media gallery from the very first version of the theme.

Probably you were using some plugin like NextGen Gallery WordPress plugin which adds gallery to your page in the way you mentioned above.

Check this at your end.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. jellybean

jellybean New Member

Naveen, I am still confused. I do not have any gallery plugin in operation. Just the theme template.

Can you remind me how do I update the existing gallery with new images? It seems I am remembering incorrectly. So please advise?

Kind regards

Gill

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Gill,

Just refer this video:

I hope you will be able to figure it out.

Also, refer the theme documentation available in members area.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com