Translation trouble and other question

Discussion in 'Dzonia WordPress Theme' started by bronco67nl, Sep 2, 2013.

1. bronco67nl

bronco67nl New Member

Hi Guys,

Still experiencing difficulties with using multi lingual plug ins in my website www.blosjz.nl. I tried WPML at first but couldn't get the theme page (home page) translated. You advised me to us qTranslate instead. I did and got the theme page translated but still the supposedly 'easy stuff' in words like 'previous', 'next', 'search' and so on, won't translate.

Then there is the question about the language selector. Can you help me place the pull down menu in the same line as the menu buttons? Now it is UNDER the menu. In addition, I would rather have a pull down menu with text and flags. Any hints on how to get those in there as well?

Additionally a strange occurance is visible on the homepage: Three featured items are visible. All three have the 'Read more' link but only the first one reads just 'R'...

My final question has nothing to do with translating. It's just the simple question if it is possible to add more than 6 slides on the theme page.

For now, that's it. Thanks again!

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

3. bronco67nl

bronco67nl New Member

Hi Gourav,

I'm still lost with this one. In your answer you now advise me to use yet an other translating plugin in. One of your colleagues advised me to use qTranslate. Please try to help me solve my problem rather than advising an other plugin. Futhermore, the three other questions I asked still remain unanswered:

Then there is the question about the language selector. Can you help me place the pull down menu in the same line as the menu buttons? Now it is UNDER the menu. In addition, I would rather have a pull down menu with text and flags. Any hints on how to get those in there as well?

Additionally a strange occurance is visible on the homepage: Three featured items are visible. All three have the 'Read more' link but only the first one reads just 'R'...

My final question has nothing to do with translating. It's just the simple question if it is possible to add more than 6 slides on the theme page.

Thank you Gourav.

terapiadapalavra likes this.
  4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Texts like 'previous', 'next', 'search' can not be translated in multi language. You can translate them in any one language.
    So if you want then please send us list of those words. with the detail asked below.
    Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will also check your read more issue.