Traffica Pro "Theme Options" Not visible

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by garfie, Dec 27, 2017.

1. garfie

garfie Member

Hello,

I installed the free version of Traffica and tested it out for a few days. I decided to upgrade to Pro today and followed all of the directions. The install went great, but the "Theme Options" button as shown in the PDF file located just below "Menus" isn't present. I can't find anyway to edit the slider at the top of the page.

I removed the free version, thinking that might be the problem but it didn't help my issue. Any suggestions how I can get my theme fully working?

Thank in advance!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

The theme comes with the theme options panel that you can find under Dashboard->InkThemes->Theme Options

You can configure all the elements of our theme from there.

If you are unable to get the options panel then, we will have to check your site.

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread URL:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and do the needful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

garfie likes this.
  3. garfie

garfie Member

Naveen,

Thank you very much. Your reply was exactly what I needed and got me fixed up. I didn't see this location change in the manual. I'll go back and check it again. I may have overlooked it. If not, maybe they can update the PDF file or at the least add a READ ME file in the zip. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year!

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member