Traffica - Feature Functions not working properly

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by pinkfrog, Mar 28, 2017.

1. pinkfrog

pinkfrog New Member

The feature functions on mouse over on the home page do not appear to be working properly.

In IE. the feature box backgrounds remain the same only the First Feature Description text is reversed - spelt backwards? The First Feature Back Text is not displayed at all.

In Chrome, the feature box goes bright blue and the First Feature Back Text is displayed correctly.

Any ideas?

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

To resolve this, you need to paste the below custom CSS code in Dahshboard->InkThemes->Theme Options->Styling settings->Custom CSS field.
    Code:
    .front {
        z-index: 0;
    }
    This will help you to figure it out and resolve the issue(s).

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. pinkfrog

pinkfrog New Member

Hello Naveen, Thank you for trying to help but that hasn't made any difference.

I have a whole load of issues with this theme. I am very frustrated and disappointed with it.

4. shwebb1523

shwebb1523 New Member

I have a problem with the feature as well. I can't seem to start a new thread on this forum after days of emails and finally getting a way to post at all.
    I followed the instructions to add a 5th feature. It shows up just fine but I can't make spaces appear in the text. I am using underscores on the text to show the whole sentence. If there is a space it just shows the word before the space and nothing else. The back of the feature doesn't have the picture or link like the other ones. Please help!
    http://kcs-mp.com/wordpress/
    Thanks!

5. shwebb1523

shwebb1523 New Member

the post new thread button showed up (finally) so I started my own thread. Thanks!

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We will keep answering your threads!