Top Feature description not working

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by guavaguy, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guavaguy

guavaguy New Member

Aloha Gang ( Again )

Thank you for your help on a previous problem. I appreciate it. Tonight while I was working on the site www.absolutemarbleandtile.com I had asked an associate to look it over. They did...and they did not see what I did.
    On the home page, a list appears. It begins with "Our Specialties include:"... I removed this list from the text in the top feature section of the theme options. I have the lead capture feature turned off. The rest of the text remains...HOWEVER, the list continues to show on the live site, even though I have removed that part from the top features.
    I completely deleted the top feature text, and saved settings...to no avail. When I turn ON the lead capture feature, nothing changes either...
    Yesterday, I updated the theme as per instructions for another problem I was having. So I am using the most up to date theme.
    Any suggestions you may have, I would be most appreciative.
    Thank you for your help.

Chuck Burke

2. guavaguy

guavaguy New Member

Aloha,
    I got this problem solved. It turned out to be a cache issue. I was using W3 Total Cache...and once I cleared the cache all was well.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.