time to call it a day with this theme

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by apache39, Jul 15, 2013.

1. apache39

apache39 New Member

I am having to spend hours re-coding this theme for it to do what i want, this should be for ease of use not having to go into the code to change things by hand. If you had clients that wanted different things then this will be time consuming and a complete nightmare. If you are a programmer and are comfortable with code then good, but to have to do such re-writing is not so good.
    I am an experienced wordpress user so i understand much, but i haven't got the time to keep re-writing code just to change some basic functions.
    I am giving up on this as it's just way to time consuming.

2. Hello,

As per as simplicity is concerned, you need to implement basic features in the theme so that any user will feel comfortable, moreover easy to use it. Providing too many features increases the possibility of complication in the theme that puts users in a situation where they find themselves unable to use the products.

I appreciate you are an experienced one in WordPress and having said that I hope you will understand this easily.

If you want to customize the theme in way like change in font, color, text alignment or text formatting then you can do it easily through Custom CSS option given in the theme option panel.

But for converting it according to your need you need to customize the code. And I hope you understand this.

For normal things you can ask our technical team, we will surely help you out.

Thanks in advance for the cooperation and understanding.

I wish you all the best for making a good website. Appreciate your patience.

Piyush likes this.
  3. apache39

apache39 New Member

Don't get me wrong i like the theme, however checking your other themes i have found ones that better suit my needs, it seems i may have got the wrong one for what i want, i am going to buy Elite pro theme as this is exactly what i am looking for, i am seriously thinking of joining your club to get all the themes.