Thumbnails not lining up on page

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by kbrad613, Aug 29, 2013.

1. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

I am trying to use thumbnails on my pages as links to previous posts, but I can't get the thumbnails to line up properly. Can you please let me know how to format them so I can have rows of three thumbnails. Here is a link to one of my pages....

www.thenarrowlens.com/Faith

Thank you.

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Go to the Pages > All pages in your dashboard and edit the Faith page and
    then select the fullwidth page template from the page attribute section as shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]

This will solve your issue.

3. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Thank you. It fixes the thumbnails, but then I lose all my sidebar widgets... I'd like to keep the sidebar in place and just fix the thumbnail formatting. Is that possible?

4. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Also, I'd like to increase the font on just my blog posts to 12 or 14. Can you provide me with the CSS code for that?

Thank you!

5. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .content-bar .post p {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

Adjust its value as per your requirements.

6. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Thanks for the code, but it didn't work. The font size did not change on the default post pages, but I did notice it increased the size on the full-width pages. What I am trying to do is make the reading of the text on my blog posts easier and I was told increasing the font and line spacing helps readers navigate the material better.

It would be so much easier if the theme editor allowed you to choose your own font family and font size, much like the editor I am using in this post. That would give me so much more flexibility and creativity in my posts.

But since that is not an option, what I am wanting to do is enlarge the font size on my posts only. And if possible, I'd like to increase the space between lines so the text isn't so close together. Can you provide a code to do both?

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    Could you please specify your your issue more clearly with the help of screenshot images
    that at which area do you want to increase the font size and space between the lines.
    And also share the link of your website.

8. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

My website is www.thenarrowlens.com and would love if you could provide an update to the theme that would allow us the flexibility to choose our own font family and size. As of now we are so limited in the font choice, and have no option of size. Here is a picture of what I would like updated in the theme blog post editor...
    [​IMG]

If an update is not possible, my overall goal is to increase the font size and line spacing of my blog posts. Here is an example of what I'm wanting.

[​IMG]

9. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .post_content {
    line-height: 26px;
    }
    .post_content p {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

Adjust its value as per your requirements.

10. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Perfect!! Thank you! I would still love it if you could update the theme and give us more options when it comes to choosing fonts and font sizes. But until then, this is exactly what I was looking for. :)

11. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

I'm still having an issue with thumbnails not lining up on my pages. I'm using thumbnails as links to my recent posts in that category. The page and all thumbnails are formatted to align left, but for some reason they come out all messed up. Here is a picture of the thumbnail posts on my Photography page. Everything is aligned left and each thumbnail is aligned left, so I'm not sure what is happening. I'd like to keep adding thumbnails as I add posts. I just need them to line up correctly.

[​IMG]

12. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will check and resolve your issue

Also provide page link in which you are getting this problem.