This is so frustrating. Most work gone

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by sangermike, Dec 18, 2014.

1. sangermike

sangermike Member

It happened again. My logo is gone. The colors reverted back to orange. My sliders I had to put back up again with all descriptions. The featured panel which i hid is back. So am I supposed to plug in the codes back to styling css? How many times am I supposed to upload the pictures? Why is this theme doing this????? Please help.

2. sangermike

sangermike Member

even the footer reverted to default :( Do you have another e-commerce theme that's more stable?
    detailxpert.com

3. sangermike

sangermike Member

Nevermind about my rant. I deleted the theme and will try something else. This is just not stable enough for our e-store. Going the cheaper route is not always the answer :( But there is always another option. Thanks. Love Inkthemes.

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

I think you click the Reset Option button in Theme Option.

19dec1.png

It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

5. sangermike

sangermike Member

I am very positive that I didn't press that button. What happened was, I was uploading an image for the slider and it didn't want to take it. Maybe because it is not in the right size specs. And that was it. Anyway, I used a different theme which I love. I'm actually almost finished with it. Then just get another online store provider. I just cant risk it as I am not a programmer to be able to troubleshoot it right away.

6. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest