Theme Updates: Free vs. Pro.... WHY????

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by gdfred, Aug 8, 2013.

1. gdfred

gdfred New Member

Why does the free RoadFighter theme update fine through WP but the PRO version does not?

Also, the free version is currently on version # 1.2.4 (I just got a new update today) and the PRO version is stuck back at 1.0.6. What's up with that?

I don't want to have to use FTP to update themes. If the free version can update (receive update notifications? through the WP Dashboard why doesn't the EXPENSIVE PRO version?????

I thought I was buying a fully functional WP PRO theme when I bought this PRO theme from you. But I am not even getting the ease of use of the free version....

What's the deal???

simwil72 likes this.
  2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

All the version of Roadfighter Pro theme have more features than the free version of Roadfighter Theme on WordPress.
    Do not confuse with version of Pro version of Roadfighter theme and free version of Roadfighter Theme on WordPress,
    both have the individual feature.

We are working for the notification of theme update,
    We will add the feature to see the updated Theme Version from the members area as soon as possible.

3. simwil72

simwil72 New Member

I am also very confused about this theme. I have just paid the best part of $45 to have a premium theme. I am in the process of starting a new business with my wife and thought that installation instructions would be the first thing I would see on your website. I do not need more hassles added to my workload. I require ease of use.

If you cannot provide instructions on how to install (or layout your website better) I will be requesting a refund so that I can purchase another theme that is easier to use.

I hope you can help, and perhaps take this as constructive critisism. If I have missed something please let me know.

Simon

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Follow the link given below

I hope it will helps you.

Please keep patience and feel free to ask customization related issues in our support forum, We are here to solve your issues.