Theme breaks after I refresh browser

Discussion in 'Figero WordPress Theme' started by abkaiser, Aug 2, 2018.

1. abkaiser

abkaiser New Member

I have some baffling behavior, a periodic but repeatable rendering issue on my website that I don’t know how to fix.

Back end is Wordpress. I use the WP-cache plugin, but this issue occurs both without caching and (really oddly) WITH caching turned on.

To replicate: Open kaiseritgroup.com with your favorite browser. It should look normal, like Figero should look. Then simply refresh/f5 the browser window. Upon refresh, you will get the “problem site” symptom, where the sizing is skewed and the links on the right menu are messed up. (As of this writing, caching is turned off, so you can analyze without caching in the way.)

Also oddly, this usually resolves itself in a couple of minutes – refreshing again later will show a normal site. Then if you refresh again, it will break again.

This is not my PC – it’s the site, as experienced on multiple platforms, browsers, PCs, users and locations.

The site is hosted on Linux debian 4.9.0-6-amd64 - PHP 7.0.28. WordPress is at v4.9.7.

Can anyone help me with this?

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

Greeting from InkThemes,

We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will try to fix your issue.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com