Theme and LeadCapture Issues

Discussion in 'Variant WordPress Theme' started by renarts, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renarts

renarts Member

Hi.

I tried testing your Variant theme as I love the idea of the lead capture form on the header. Problem is, the wedding layout or template #4 says the header image is 1920x738 and I did my image in that size only to have it cut-off. Spent hours trying to figure out how to fit the elements I need. Then your Lead Capture form won't change to the color I selected. On top of that when I tried to put the label on the form as question, the form is saying number. Checked this forum and found out a lot are having issues with the theme and the plugin. Are you doing something about this and at least come up with a documentation or a troubleshooting section so that people won't have to wait for your response?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I have checked all of your issues at our end would like to inform you accordingly..

For your header image issue, so we didn't find such an issue at our end..

But still try this code (given below) in Custom CSS field of your dashboard for once.
    Code:
    .top_feature_container {
        min-height: 738px;
    }
    If still above code will not resolve your issue, please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve that..

Regarding your second issue i.e. change the color of Lead Capture form.

So to change the color of Lead Form from setting option will not work but that will be possible with CSS code.

So please suggest us your desired color and we will do it for you.

If you are asking about the documentation so documentation is available with the theme.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. renarts

renarts Member

Hi Priya,

Can you just provide the css code for changing the color of the form? It will be easier especially if I decide to use a different color in the future.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .inkleadsform-conatainer {
        background-color: gray !important;
    }
    .inkleadsform ul.inkleadsul li.inkleadheading {
        background: lightgreen !important;
    }
    .variant_leads_form .inkleadsform .signinForm ul.inkleadsul li input[type="submit"] {
        width: 95%;
        background: lightgreen !important;
    }
    .variant_leads_form .inkleadsform .signinForm ul.inkleadsul li input[type="submit"]:hover {
        background: red !important;
    }
    Note: Change color as per your interest.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. renarts

renarts Member

Thanks Priya! This worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.