The how-to PDF for this theme does not match what actually happens

Discussion in 'Quick Online Shop WordPress Theme' started by havaworkman, Nov 5, 2018.

1. havaworkman

havaworkman Guest

It goes off the rails almost immediately – as soon as I start setting the plugin up, actually. Here's what the PDF says I will see:

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 7.44.09 PM.png

This is what I actually see:
    Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 7.43.23 PM.png

Compare the steps listed across the top. They do not even vaguely match, and as I try to go through the steps to set up my website, I can verify that the directions in the PDF are 100% wrong.

I don't want to sell products from my website; I just want to refer people to Amazon. But when I try to set up the WooCommerce, it's requiring that I set up Stripe or PayPal so that I can accept payments myself on my site. I don't want to mess with any of that and according to the PDF, it's a choice. According to the WooCommerce, it's not.

Thank you.

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

Greeting from InkThemes,

You can skip this if you want, there is an option to skip these settings.

If you need further assistance then let me know.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. havaworkman

havaworkman Guest

Sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly, but if I skip setting up WooCommerce, doesn't that mean that I can't use their plugin on my website? I'd like to link to Amazon, just not to my own products (at least not right now – that may come later). But isn't the WooCommerce plugin how I connect to Amazon products and have them show up on my site?

Thanks for the quick response!

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

For this purpose kindly use the Affiliate plugin available with the theme, activate that and follow the steps given in the video link below: https://screenpresso.com/=dS2le

I hope you find the above video helpful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com