The admin is not displaying the booked appointments

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by swilliams, May 31, 2015.

1. swilliams

swilliams New Member

When an appointment is booked I go into the admin and go under "Appointments" and click on "Booked Appointments" and the screen doesn't display any appointments.

There are 2 links on the page: "View All Recent Appointments" and "View All Past Appointments".
    The "View All Recent Appointments" page doesn't display any appointments either.
    The "View All Past Appointments" does display the appointments.

How can I get all the appointments to display on the first "Booked Appointments" screen?

Thanks,

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello Swillams,

Please send me your dashboard details. I will forward it to our technical support team they will solve your issue.

If possible then send us some screen shots of problematic area. It will be easier for us to solve issue soon.

So send us following information.

Website URL :
    WordPress Dashboard Username :
    WordPress Dashboard Password :

we will check it.

Waiting for your reply.

3. swilliams

swilliams New Member

Thanks!

Website URL : sacredseasons.net

Screenshot showing all 3 screens

Attached Files:

4. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

I apologize I forget to provide you an email id where you have to send the dashboard details.

As if now I got your details thanks for the same, also we have removed your details from this thread as well for security point of view.

For future reference kindly send us the dashboard details at [email protected]

5. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

It seems that you have done some source code customization in appointment plugin that in turn caused this issue.

I would suggest you to kindly do the fresh installation of the plugin it will work for you.

Also, if you wish to create a form to collect leads or details then I will recommend you to use Ink Lead capture Pro plug-in. That will solve your issue.

6. swilliams

swilliams New Member

The only thing I did was remove the Time, Date, Service & Price field from the form. Why would that cause that issue. That doesn't make much sense. So are input from those fields required in order for the entry to show up under booked appointments in the admin? If I add those fields back in as 'hidden' and just hardcode default values will that resolve the issue?

7. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Hope Doing Good.

I got your concern, those fields which you have removed where required for appointment plugin to work.

If you wish to use your desired fields in the form then I would like to recommend you to use FormGet Wordpress plugin,

This plugin will allow you to create more attractive forms,

Hope you found the above solution helpful,

Let me know if you need further assistance,

8. lindajerlam

lindajerlam New Member

I am setting up the theme and just booked the first 'test' appointment. It went through Paypal but is not showing up on the booked appointment section of admin. I must be missing something..
    findyourtruepotential.com.
    Is there a delay from Paypal back to the website?
    Is there a way to send the admin signin and pwd privately?
    Thanks
    Linda

9. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello, Linda!

We need your dashboard access to figure out this issue.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen