Testing Issues with Cherry Theme

Discussion in 'Cherry Wordpress Theme' started by kenty13, Apr 29, 2015.

1. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Firstly I have to say, this has been a very difficult theme to set up. Have you guys at InkThemes given it a go?

I will address one issue at a time.

1. Error 404 Page and front page.
    The error 404 page though responsive displays terribly. Please see attached image.
    There is also issue on the main page where elements are overlapping. Please see second attached image.

Can you please advise on how I can fix this?

Regards,

Kenty Cherry_responsive.jpg

Attached Files:

amandag likes this.
  2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Kenty,

I certainly understand your concern.

If you are facing difficulty while setting up the theme. Then you can import a demo file which should be there when you have download the files from members area if not then let me know I will provide you that file via mail. After importing that demo file it will be easy for you to set the theme.

Also for your issue that you have mentioned above I have forwarded your query to theme author, he will get back to you soon.

Thanks for being patient and cooperating with us.

3. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Thanks Sameer, I will await the response from the theme author. With regards to setting up the theme, yest I was able to import the demo files after a few attempts. I was having issues with both the pmc and wordpress imported timing out, but I got there in the end. I am still testing the theme and making some customisations and will provide additional feedback when complete. Thanks

4. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Same as my message on the other Cherry post, I simply can not wait any longer. Please Please action this request for me!

5. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Please accept apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Again I have forwarded your query to the theme author.

Hope he will contact you soon and will resolve your issue,

Your patience would be appreciated,