Swap location of Home Page Tagline & Button with Home Page Feature

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by praxispartners, Sep 15, 2015.

1. praxispartners

praxispartners New Member

See this page: http://praxispartnersllc.com/

I would like to swap the location of the home page tagline & button with the home page feature. In doing so the, "To begin a discussion on how to best increase the competence and confidence of the individuals and teams who drive your organization..." text and "contact us" button would appear below the home page feature (three circle icons with text and read more below them).

How can this be done?

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

This could not be changed simply by altering the CSS of the theme. It will require some customization in the source code of the theme.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do it for you.:)

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. praxispartners

praxispartners New Member

Hi Nitin - thanks for the quick response! For security reasons, I'd prefer not to give access to our wordpress. Is there any way you can give step by step instructions on the message board?

Thanks,
    Dan

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello Dan,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Here I am providing you a video relate to swap out both the feature with each other:

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=d8QCg

You just all have to cut or comment-out the highlighted part as shown in the screenshot (below) and paste that part just below the next <div> below that part as I have mentioned in the video.

swap_poloray1.png

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com