Subscribely Theme Thumbnail problem

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by brentselwyn, Jun 27, 2013.

1. brentselwyn

brentselwyn Guest

I have used this new theme for a site and it is a lovely theme. I reset the number of thumbnails to 4 and I thought that by creating four posts in the blog it would activate the thumbnail but it has not. Can anyone help me with this as there is not yet a theme support page open by Ink Themes for this new theme.

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    The thumbnail do not comes from the blog post on the home page, it takes the image from the video featured image section and number of thumbnails section refer to the number of video feature image.
    Go to the Video > Add New Video and click on the text tab and put your youtube video embed code in that section and then set your feature image for that video from the featured image section as shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]

Likewise add more videos and set their featured image as to display it on the thumbnail section of home page.

3. brentselwyn

brentselwyn Guest

I am not sure what I did wrong. I found a video, clicked the text tab, pasted in the embed code, set a picture as the 'featured image' for the video and then published but in the front end of the site it says "well this is embarrassing isn't it - nothing found for videos"....
    I did exactly what it says above? Do I have to have four thumbnails before it will work. Thanks for your help.

4. brentselwyn

brentselwyn Guest

I have taken a couple of screen shots showing that I have started a new video file, put the embed code into the text section of the page, the second screen shot shows I have selected a feature image but still it is not working??

Attached Files:

5. brentselwyn

brentselwyn Guest

OK so I think I get it now. I have not uploaded any products for sale. If I had then someone would have to join as a member in order to see the video content? If I am right then that in my opinion is a bit convoluted and will drive people away from a site like this very quickly. I know I wouldn't be bothered with a site which made me join to see content. The content should be what entices you to join surely???

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

8. gunnar

gunnar New Member

How can I add video larger than 2MB?

9. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff