submit for review button

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by 99beam, Dec 20, 2015.

1. 99beam

99beam New Member

Hello

1. On "/submit-video " page, where users upload video, can we hide the "submit for review" button until the video is successfully uploaded ? i.e can we only let the button appear after the upload is finished, not before that ? pic attached

2. Can I add more fields on the same page (/submit-video ) apart from title, description, tag? For example, contact details, address etc ?

3. When users (and me as well) upload vdo from their mobile, they try to play the vdo it gives error as shown in pic attached. This happens only on firefox browser and sometimes on mobile. I think its the jwplayer issue ?

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

All the solutions of your above issues are accordingly, please have a look..

1) On "/submit-video " page, where users upload video, can we hide the "submit for review" button until the video is successfully uploaded ? i.e can we only let the button appear after the upload is finished, not before that? pic attached

I am sorry but let me tell you that this would not be possible.

2) Can I add more fields on the same page (/submit-video ) apart from title, description, tag? For example, contact details, address etc?

There would be requirement of source code customization in the theme and our time as well so we will charge you for this.

Do let me know if you agree then I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

3) When users (and me as well) upload video from their mobile, they try to play the video it gives error as shown in pic attached. This happens only on firefox browser and sometimes on mobile. I think it's the jwplayer issue?

Regarding your this issue, we are checking this at our end and will let you know the same.

Your patience will be appreciated,

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. 99beam

99beam New Member

Thank you for your response.

How much do you charge for source code customization

4. 99beam

99beam New Member

Also if I only want to add one line (ex : "thank you for uploading") of text at the end of the page (/submit-video) which file do I modify and whats the code to add text on the page?

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello Nisha,

Would you please let us know the name of all fields you want in your page and we will customize your site according to you.

And the charges will be $50 for the customization.

Kindly, transfer the payment of $50 directly to our PayPal account.

Here is the PayPal id - [email protected]

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details..

We will start customization and will try our best to deliver the customized work as per your requirement.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. 99beam

99beam New Member

u charge 50$ for adding one field ?

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

No $50 is not for adding only one field as I have told you that we will customize your theme according to you means it would depend upon you that how many extra fields you want in your site..

That charge was for your previous question that was "Can I add more fields on the same page (/submit-video ) apart from the title, description, tag? For example, contact details, address etc?"

Hope you will understand,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com