Styling Options Suggestion.

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by proapc, Sep 5, 2015.

1. proapc

proapc Member

I can see the value of having one or 2 slides with the text over-lay but it looks unprofessional having text over-lay a video. Id it possible to add the code - .text-container {display:none;} but instead of none, add the slide #'s you wish the text box to appear? Or can you write css to stop over-lay with videos. I set the delay to 69000 so the slider would not switch until the end of the video.

I've put the video as the first slide with an auto play option.

http://MobileGreenScreen.com

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I am sorry to say that I didn't get your concern. Could you please elaborate in detail about your requirements, with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. proapc

proapc Member

Here are 2 screen shots. I was forced to remove the text box using the code .text-container {display:none;} since the text over the slider is inappropriate for a video. Since I use both images and video in my slider, I need to code the slider so the text box only appears on the slides that have images. An example would be where you can write a code that reads: .text-container {display:slide 2;}
    videot.png imaget.png

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Thank you for sending the screenshots.

Fixing your issue requires some customization in the source code of the theme.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

5. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Thank you for sending us the credentials.

You would be glad to know that we have resolved the issue as per your requirements.

Kindly check and reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com