Structure issues

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by bbcard1, Jun 12, 2015.

1. bbcard1

bbcard1 New Member

I am not sure if it has to do with the responsive design, but using the original programming created an issue where the text was cut off on the right hand side so long as the menu was on. My quick fix was to find the code that changed to open without a menu, but that's really not pleasing my client. In his perfect world he would have the following:

1 – On the home page, can you go ahead and have the menu bar visible on the left and not hidden but not have the type or photos cut off on the right.

2 – Home page – when I opened the menu, I lost part of the images on the far right. Can you modify that so those image don’t fall off the right side of the screen? Look at the model as an example. If I close the menu bar, I see the full model. If I open it, 1/3 of the model disappears. Even if I enlarge my screen, the model just gets larger so that 1/3 remains off the screen.

Also:

3 – Not sure how to word it or if there is a good way, but my testimonials from the 3 guys kind of fade away…if they were on their own page, stacked one on the other, apart from the video page, they may not get lost. If you read the menu bar, there are no testimonials. So if somebody does not go to the video page and find them there, they get missed altogether.

Are there any fixes for these issues?

My site at this point is at www.bbcard1.com/Smart.

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

We have got your first and second issue but not able to understand your third issue.

Would you please explain it a bit more...
    It would be better to understand the issue through some edited screenshot or video.

Thanks,
    Praveen

3. bbcard1

bbcard1 New Member

Than you for the response Praveen. I think all my friend wants is for the three testimonials (more will be added) to not fade in and out but to just be three stacked items instead of rotating. Also, this is something I noticed when I changed out the code to make the menu go away...the slider pages on mobile now look bad...any thoughts on this?

4. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

I have got your concern,

Please send us your website dashboard login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

5. bbcard1

bbcard1 New Member

email sent…thank you!

6. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

We have replied you through email.
    Kindly check and reply for the same.

Thanks,
    Praveen