StartPoint Gallery

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by hlerner, Apr 9, 2014.

1. hlerner

hlerner Member

Hi Guys,

I've noticed that the gallery on StartPoint tends to disappear on refresh in Chrome, Safari, and Opera. Sometimes it comes back after restarting XAMPP. The images look and animate beautifully, then they disappear, leaving only the title of the gallery and the categories with those links not responding.

I work on a local server, so I don't have a URL to point you to, but I think you're aware of the gallery issue. Do you have a fix?

Thanks!

2. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

3. hlerner

hlerner Member

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the message. I have the latest version 1.02, which includes:
    jQuery(window).load(function() {
    handler.wookmark(options);
    });

I've tested this on Chrome, Opera, and Safari and it seems to appear when the site has a clean cache, but then the gallery disappears after a few clicks. Hopefully I'll hear from Inkthemes soon. I appreciate your help!

4. kompaizme

kompaizme Guest

i am having the same problem my blog post are not appearing and so is my gallery its frustrating i need help asap

5. hlerner

hlerner Member

Are you using a dev server (local host) or are you developing on the live web?

6. hlerner

hlerner Member

I was having all sorts of issues until I pushed the site live and it looks and performs great now.

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff