Slider pictures gigantic

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by sareli_corp, Aug 11, 2014.

1. sareli_corp

sareli_corp New Member

Hi, I put pictures on the slider that are 900x600 but when I preview the page, the pictures take up 3/4 of the screen. Is this normal?

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

Please use image having width 0f 1900px for slider for better appearance of website.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

3. mikey

mikey New Member

I have a similar problem. No matter what size I try (and I have tried 1600px and 1900px wide) both sides of the images I use get cut off. This is even more annoying if words are used on the pictures because you can't see the lettering if they are in the part of the screen which gets cut off. If the slider is responsive shouldn't the pictures resize to fit the screen exactly width wise without losing part of the image?

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Mikey,

Please provide us your website url as well as the screenshot where you facing the problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

5. mikey

mikey New Member

Hi Yogesh

I've discovered that 1300px wide seems to solve my problem but the image height must be 640px to avoid effecting the horizontal view of the image, anything less than 640px it just expands width wise and you lose part of the image on both left and right sides. Is there a way to use a smaller than 640px height size without effecting the width? The test site I'm working on is www.keanstone.com.

6. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest