Slider not displaying images in Squirrel Pro Version

Discussion in 'Squirrel WordPress Theme' started by rf_designerman, Dec 31, 2015.

1. rf_designerman

rf_designerman Guest

The pro version of Squirrel is not displaying the slider images. URL is ricksturdivant.com

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I have checked your site and would like to inform you that you are using Squirrel version 2.2.8 in your WordPress whereas version 2.3 is available in the members area.

So if you haven't made any changes in source code of the theme, please download the latest version of the theme..

Here are the steps of doing so..

Download the Squirrel theme by logging in your members account:

http://inkthemes.com/members/member

Next, you have to extract the zip file and rename that folder squirreltheme like squirreltheme_new,

Again, you would need to create a zip file of that renamed folder (say: squirreltheme_new.zip),

Now, upload the theme in your WordPress from Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New,

Then, activate your theme,

This way you can install and activate your updated version in your site, keeping the copy of your older version in your WordPress

Hope you find it helpful,

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. rf_designerman

rf_designerman Guest

Hi Priyanka,
    Thank you for your response. I navigated to http://inkthemes.com/members/member. However, the version available for download is still version 2.2.8. Version 2.3 is not available at the URL you pointed me to.

Is there another location I should look?

Thanks,
    Rick

4. rf_designerman

rf_designerman Guest

Hi Priyanka,

Just to let you know what I have already tried:

I have downloaded the version of Squirrel Pro in the member area twice. I rename it each time and delete the prior version within the WP Control Panel. It is definitely Version 2.2.8 in the member area for download since I can see the version number within the code of the theme.

Is there a different location other than http://inkthemes.com/members/member that I should be looking for Version 2.3 of Squirrel Pro?

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience...

We have updated the latest version of the theme in your account..

Kindly check...

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. rf_designerman

rf_designerman Guest

Hi Priyanka,

Thank you for updating the theme download to version 2.3. I have downloaded and installed version 2.3. However, the slider is still not displaying the images.

What other suggestions do you have?

Thanks,
    Rick

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello Rick,

Sorry to learn this you are still in same trouble..

Would you please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with this thread link as well so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve that?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com