Site Hacked

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by praxispartners, Sep 30, 2015.

1. praxispartners

praxispartners New Member

Site is down and got an email from hosting provider, 1and1 (see below). How do I resolve?​
    ____​
    This is an urgent message concerning your 1&1 account. Our anti-virus scanner has reported that a malicious file has been uploaded to your 1&1 webspace.
    Name of the file: ~/wp-content/themes/poloray/​
    license.php

To protect you from hacker attacks, our anti-virus scanner checks every file that is uploaded or modified. If a file exhibits malicious patterns, it is automatically disabled.

Note: The attack is still running. Your websites are at risk. Our anti-virus scanner will continue to run and additional files may be disabled. As long as you do not take the suitable measures to stop the attack, the attackers will continue to access your webspace and may harm your websites.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Sorry to learn this....

We have already resolved all the vulnerability in our theme.

So, we will suggest you to kindly download the latest version of the theme from the members area and install in your dashboard...

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. praxispartners

Hi Priyanka -

As you can see, the site is completely down and I'm unable to access the wp-login.php page. I don't want to start completely from scratch because I will lose all my site data and I don't have a recent backup. Do you have instructions on how to remove the malware and remediate the issue?

-Dan

4. praxispartners

Any updates here? this is quite urgent as the site is down

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Don't worry..

Please send us your WordPress and C-panel access details at [email protected] and we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. dinazawaski

dinazawaski New Member

My site was also hacked. I was able to restore an old file for my site, but now I'm receiving the same old issue I encountered before.

When I attempt to access http://bostonscuba.com/wp-admin/
    I get the following error message:
    Warning: require_once(/home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

I emailed [email protected] about this issue. But I would like my theme updated to resolve the hacking vulnerability also.

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Thanks for the details..

We will get back to you soon..

Your patience will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. dinazawaski

dinazawaski New Member

Hi Priyanka,

My hosting company determined that this particular theme file was missing, and replaced it: /public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php

That seemed to solve the problem of not being able to access my wordpress dashboard. However, could you tell me what other theme file was updated recently to fix the vulnerability of the site so I will not get hacked again? I will replace any additional files necessary.

I appreciate your quick response.

Dina

9. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

We have sent you a mail.

Kindly check and reply...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com