Site File size getting bigger

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by molatin, Nov 23, 2015.

1. molatin

molatin Member

Hi,

we noticed that the size of our website is becoming bigger, from 249MB its now up to 900MB and most of it is composed of video start frames in the uploads folder and also in the thumb-cache folder.

When a video post is published, does the start frame gets automatically added to the uploads folder? Do we need to have the start frames inside the uploads folder or can we delete it?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

I am afraid to say that didn't get your issue..

Could you please elaborate your issue a bit more along with the site URL and edited screenshots as well so that we can assist you accordingly?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. molatin

molatin Member

Hi Priya,

I logged in to cPanel and Disk Usage is 957MB/1GB. I have attached a screenshot of the wp-content folder break down. As I mentioned on my first message the bigger chunks are coming from the 'Uploads' folder and when I check the folders it is composed of Video Thumbnails. We want to know where the Video thumbnails are coming from. Are the thumbnails automatically uploaded when we create a video post? Can we delete this thumbnails?

Attached Files:

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

It seems that you are running old version of the theme and there was some vulnerability in old version.

Here I am providing you changelog given below in which you can figure out the updated content in the theme

== Changelog ==

= Theme Name: videocraft Theme Pro=

= Version: 2.0.4 =
    1. Google Recapcha Added In Theme
    2. Permalink Issue Fixed

= Version: 2.0.3 =
    1. Made compatible with Ink Member Plugin.
    2. Removed unused codes plus optimized codes.
    3. Remove all fetal error.
    4. Added add theme support for title.
    5. Made theme translation ready.
    6. File formate not supported issue fixed.
    7. Vulnerability issue fixed.

So you are kindly suggested to reinstall latest version of the theme from the members area.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com