Server error (5xx) due to code suddenly appeared

Discussion in 'BizWay WordPress Theme' started by fosweb, Jan 8, 2021.

1. fosweb

fosweb New Member

Hello,
    I tried contacting support, but no reply or confirmation.
    I have the Bizway theme from you, and I haven't seen an update to it in years. With all the wordpress changes, there needs to be updated code somehow.
    It's been working fine until this year.

I got this error message, and hosting said the problem is the theme coding.

Google console gave this message.
    Server error (5xx)
    First detected: 1/5/21

on 2 pages

last crawled Dec 31, 2020
    http://www.avonpestcontrol.ca/blog
    http://www.avonpestcontrol.ca/category/pest-control-in-langley-bc/

1. Nothing was changed by me between Dec 31 and Jan 5 that would trigger this. No plugin or WP updates, nothing new added.

2. On 1/7/21 I tried to disable some plugins, and updated 2 plugins - those did nothing - and are after the error detected.

[07-Jan-2021 11:24:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bizway-pro/includes/dynamic-image.php:277
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bizway-pro/functions.php(294): bizway_thumbnail_resize(2208, '', 200, 156, true, 90)
    #1 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bizway-pro/templates/content.php(24): bizway_get_thumbnail(200, 156)
    #2 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(732): require('/home/avonpestc...')
    #3 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template('/home/avonpestc...', false, Array)
    #4 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array)
    #5 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bizway-pro/archive.php(46): get_template_part('templates/conte...')
    #6 /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/avonpestc...')
    #7 /home/avonpestcontrol/pu in /home/avonpestcontrol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bizway-pro/includes/dynamic-image.php on line 277

Please let me know what is causing this, and only on 2 pages - not sitewide (ie, other pages load fine).

Thank you.

2. fosweb

fosweb New Member

How do I contact support???? Is anybody here? The email doesn't go to support at all.

3. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

Greeting from InkThemes,

We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details to [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will fix your issue.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com