RTL Stylesheet for Andrina theme?

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by yokellocal, Feb 13, 2013.

1. yokellocal

yokellocal Guest

Inside the Andrina theme, under Theme Tags, I see:
    what type of "rtl-language-support" is available? I am doing a site that also has Arabic as a language and need to make that part Right-To-Left. Is there a RTL css stylesheet available (even for a modest fee)?

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

We are working on it and reply you as soon as possible.

3. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Download updated version of theme from your members area and upload it, This will solve your issue.

4. yokellocal

yokellocal Guest

Thanks! I will check it out.

5. yokellocal

yokellocal Guest

may I ask which files/sections were updated for RTL functionality? I have heavily modified the theme for this project and can't just upload the full folder at this point. I didn't see a separate RTL stylesheet, so I am guessing it a piece of something else?

thanks in advance.

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Replace your current functions.php and theme option.php file with newly downloaded theme file and also in new theme, go to Color directory where you find rtl.css copy that file and add it on your current theme at same location.

This will solve your issue.

7. yokellocal

yokellocal Guest

I have come across an issue trying to implement the RTL stylesheet. I think I have an idea of what is causing it, but maybe you can confirm my suspicions or know a solution.

On my site, I am using the "Purple" options in the theme options. I have also added a LOT of custom CSS styles into the mix. When I upgraded to your above instructions, my entire site changed (all languages, not just Arabic) and lost it's proper layout and styling.

So I am thinking that having multiple languages on the site and using "purple" cancels or interferes with the RTL stylesheet. (If that makes sense?)

I am guessing in my case I may have to have someone use my existing style sheet, including all the custom mods and re-write that into a RTL format (perhaps using yours as a guideline) and have the site call that version on the AR pages. If that sounds about right, would you have a good recommendation of someone I could hire to do that?

I know this is outside of typical theme support, but just figured I would start here. I love your themes and promise to never take on a RTL project again (lol).