Reviews of Business Listings

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by tony21237, Feb 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. tony21237

tony21237 New Member

A customer attempted to post a review of one of the business listings and received the following response at the top left of the page. (screenshot pasted below)
    upload_2017-2-20_10-50-51.png
    I don't think it was anything I put in there and if so, I cannot locate it even in the editable php files. This message appears even if the admin is logged in and attempts to do a review. How do I find it and change it? Thank you

For some reason the copy/paste did not work so I am trying to add screenshot of message.
    Here is what it said: Caps for emphasis
    YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR.

How would you like to be a perspective client and see that message pop up on a website?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. tony21237

tony21237 New Member

I am waiting for a critical issue from support. Is the forum the only support available? If I had known that, I would not have purchased the theme. It is going on 3rd day now with no reply for my critical issue and client is waiting for a fix.

3. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

To determine and fix the issue, we need access to your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will check the things from our end and will let you know what's missing.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

I would like to let you know that you are facing this issue because of the MOJO Marketplace plugin that you have installed on your dashboard.

We have tried deactivating this plugin and now the things are working perfectly on your website. There's no issue with the theme.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com