RetreatGuide Pro Theme Help

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by sbolme, Oct 28, 2018.

1. sbolme

sbolme New Member

Good day!

I have a couple questions about the RetreatGuide Pro theme and could not find answers on the forum.

1) Under Settings > Reading in the dashboard, I have selected for the blog page to show the full post, not a summary, yet a summary still appears when I publish. Furthermore, after the blog is published, when I click the "Continue Reading..." link, it takes me to a dedicated page for that blog post, but that page still does not show the entire post, just the summary with another "Continue Reading..." link.

What code must I change (in which files) so that the entire blog post appears, instead of a preview?

2) When I preview a blog post, it shows all formatting (centered text, colored text, etc.), however when I publish that post, custom formatting does not display. This also holds for hyperlinks; they work in preview, but not when published.

Will this issue be fixed when the above issue is fixed?

Thank you for your time. We love the theme and are excited to get things going!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. sbolme

sbolme New Member

I have sent you the requested information in email. It will come from the email address [email protected]. Thanks.

4. akbar92

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Your issues have been resolved.

Now you can check your blog posts.

And make sure not to make the blog posts with the same names.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

5. sbolme

sbolme New Member

Thank you. The blog is now working with formatting and URL links. However, we have one more issue.

We would like the whole blog post to show on the Blog page rather than have a "preview" of a number of posts. Is it possible to have the complete blog post show when someone goes to the blog page. We would like between five and seven full posts to display on a page.

Is there something we need to change in the code to make this happen?

6. akbar92

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

I am glad to inform you that we have successfully customized the blog posts page in your theme.

Kindly review the changes done and acknowledge us the same.

I hope you will like the customization.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com