Remove footer widget

Discussion in 'Squirrel WordPress Theme' started by zakkusm, May 16, 2016.

1. zakkusm

zakkusm New Member

Hello,
    My website http://www.kaannoksetsuomiruotsi.com/. I upgraded to pro. and after update a lot of customization is gone. So I decide to create child theme for future update.

I almost get everything back to where things were but only a few things, hope you can help me out.
    1. Changing the body font to Arial. (Menu and body text and footer text should be in Arial)
    2. Remove the footer widget. The footer is combine with widget. I notice the layout is break into 3 grid column or three gird-8. Is it possible to change the footer layout to be two gird-12? and just show only one widget.
    3. The Three heading section is left with extra space and dot line how can I remove them.

I have attached the pic for your better understanding.

Zakk

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi, Zakk..

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions to your above issues are accordingly..

1) Changing the body font to Arial. (Menu and body text and footer text should be in Arial)

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS field of your dashboard.
    Code:
    body {
        font-family: 'Arial';
    }
    2) Remove the footer widget. The footer is combine with widget. I notice the layout is break into 3 grid column or three gird-8. Is it possible to change the footer layout to be two gird-12? and just show only one widget.

Please follow the screenshots given below.

squirrel_remove_3_footer_widget.png

squirrel_remove_3_footer_widget2.png

For your information, I am using "WP-Editor" plugin to edit files.

You can also download and use it from the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/.

After activating this plugin, you will get the same screen as shown in the screenshot.

3. The Three heading section is left with extra space and dot line how can I remove them.

For this, code is given below..
    Code:
    .text-featute, .index-fullwidth {
        background: none;
    }
    Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com