Remove "Add Video" button & reCaptcha does not work

Discussion in 'VideoMember WordPress Theme' started by marcsteinberg, Aug 13, 2016.

1. marcsteinberg

marcsteinberg Guest

Hello,

I installed the Video Member Theme on www.ccstream.nl, and I created a child theme.

I need to remove the "Add video" button. Also, the sign in button next to "Add video" redirects to the Add video page, which it shouldn't.

Second question: I need to have a reCaptcha working for creating new accounts. In the Theme Options, there are 2 fields:
    Recaptcha Public Key
    Recaptcha Private Key

However, I registered the domain on Google ReCaptcha, but I didnt get those 2 keys. It only gives 1 secret key. I tried adding only that key, but it doesnt work. How to get the reCaptcha to work?

Thank you!

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Regarding your 1st issue, i.e. to remove the "Add video" button & sign in text...

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS field (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .top_strip .menu .associative_link {
        display: none;
    }
    For the second issue,

You can create your public and private key from this link : https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/start?hl=en and click on 'sign up for an API key pair' and register yourself over there and after all this process you will get your public key as a 'site key' and private key as a 'secret key'.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com