Quick Comment: Cloriato, Mobile Menu, W3 Total Cache

Discussion in 'Cloriato WordPress Theme' started by byau, Sep 26, 2013.

1. byau

byau New Member

Hi, Quick comment/question

I continue to get some issues with menu drop downs in mobile menus. This time it was Cloriato Pro theme and I found it was because of w3 total cache (from searching previous threads). Specifically in this thread:

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...aks-down-with-w3-total-cache.3449/#post-13001

(oh and yes I did make sure everything was the latest: w3 total cache, wordpress, cloriato pro, etc..)

I am wanting to use Cloriato pro. However, these sites will expect major traffic and so I am using MaxCDN with these. And unfortunately the other popular cache plugin WP Super Cache I found I had issues deploying with MaxCDN. So that meant w3 total cache was a requirement.
    And there really is no other substitute plugin (I am open to recommendations)

Which meant I had to use a non-inktheme theme and went with a theme from another company

So my main question: any plans to get cloriato theme working with w3 total cache? And in general are your themes going to be developed to be compatible with w3 total cache?

(In the above thread it sounded like there was a font problem that was being worked on)

Because I would rather use inkthemes themes when I can.

I can understand substituting one plugin for another plugin when it is incompatible with inkthemes, because really inkthemes themes are REALLY fantastic, attractive, slick, and look superior to many themes out there and I would rather find a substitute plugin or disable a plugin to get the theme working.

However, when it comes to a major plugin like w3 total cache that is superior over anything else that helps major functionality of a website: unfortunately that wins out over using inkthemes and so any major site I will need to use MaxCDN on and W3 total cache I may not be able to use inkthemes on.

Just a comment - and question/poke/request for you guys to make your themes w3 total cache friendly because, and I'll mention it again and again, I really do love Inkthemes Themes - these are the first themes I have ever purchased and they are awesome.

Thanks!

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

3. byau

byau New Member

Hi, thanks for the response. Do you mean you will figure out how to fix the theme so it works with w3 total cache if I give you the login details?

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Yes we will check for the reason why mobile menu is not working with w3 total cache plugin.