Questions about using Harrington Theme:

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by gcsmithbmc, Oct 29, 2015.

1. gcsmithbmc

gcsmithbmc Guest

Hello,

1. When I create pages in Harrington theme, all sorts of gobbledygook characters are displayed. Go to http://speakpromotegrow.com/speak-promote-grow/ to see what I'm talking about.

2. How to turn off the footer widget area? I don't have any use for widgets at the footer.

3. What is a "Mobile Navigation Menu". I googled this and have not found a single reference that explains what this is. I have not a clue what to enter for "Mobile Navigation Menu" text or how it's used.

Thank you,
    Garland Smith

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Garland,

Greetings from InkThemes!

As per your above issues, solutions are accordingly..

1) When I create pages in Harrington theme, all sorts of gobbledygook characters are displayed.

For your this issue, it will be difficult for me to give an exact answer without having a look in your site.

So please share your dashboard details at [email protected] so that we can figure out the issue.

2) How to turn off the footer widget area?

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .footer_container {
        display: none !important;
    }
    3) What is a "Mobile Navigation Menu".

Actually it's nothing about to worry..

It's just a word that will appear over your site on mobile view to display the title of menu box because it is difficult to display all menus on small screen so for small screen menus are designed in such a way that all list will be displayed in drop n down format and "Mobile Navigation Menu" is just use to indicate a title of menu box and you have full authority to change name from "Mobile Navigation Menu" to something else.

Let me tell you one more thing that we have replaced that "Mobile Navigation Menu" with a better format as you can see in your site..

Hope it will resolve your issues..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com