Put Blog Postings on Main Page

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by 1stopnonprofitshop, Jul 10, 2015.

1. 1stopnonprofitshop

1stopnonprofitshop Guest

Is there any way to have 2-3 new blog posts featured on the main page? Basically pull from my blog post page (that I will create) and tidbits of the newest few blog posts show up on the front page?

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Could you please provide your site URL along with some edited screenshots so that I can assist you accordingly. If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com
    that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sobhagya Sahu

3. 1stopnonprofitshop

1stopnonprofitshop Guest

www.1stopnonprofitshop.com

Attached is a screen shot of where I would like to put it. Could I highlight a couple short snippets of my most recent blog posts in one of these 3 boxes and link it to the full blog page? Can they be updated automatically or do I have to update these snippets myself?

Attached Files:

4. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi,

The changes that you are demanding for is possible, but it requires a lot of customization of source code and our time as well,
    As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests therefore, we will charge you for this customization,

Do let me know if you agree then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
    Praveen