Purchased House Flipping WP theme, no importer and a broken file

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by comsite, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comsite

comsite New Member

Hi, the other day I purchased this theme and received three files: The zip, json and xml.

I didn't receive a plugin that I could use to import the demo content, and the xml provided was not correctly generated. I could use some help in getting this sorted.

2. comsite

comsite New Member

I see the import-export plugin was added to my account, and I appreciate the help, though I still have the issue with the XML file. At this time, the XML file provided with the theme is broken. The file is only 80 bytes in size, which I thought was weird at first. After I open it up it in a text file, it says,

<h1>Error thrown</h1><p>Call to a member function using_permalinks() on null</p>

I tried using the json file alone, but nothing happened when I ran the importer. In the end, I still can't use the import plugin.

3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread URL:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and do the needful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

4. comsite

comsite New Member

Hi Naveen,

I don't think it needs to come to that just yet. Going by the documentation provided with the import plugin and trying to run it with what I have, I'm assuming I need both the xml and json files for the import to work. All I need to remedy the problem is the correct resellhome.xml file.

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We will check and do the needful in your members account.

6. comsite

comsite New Member

Hey Naveen,

Any updates on this? The client I'm working with is getting a little impatient.

7. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Please check your account, we have assigned proper files there, now you can use them now on your site

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

8. comsite

comsite New Member

Hi Naveen,

I took a look at my account, it's still the wrong xml file. When I pass both the json and xml files through the import plugin, I get the message: "Sorry, there has been an error.
    This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number"

9. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread URL:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and do the needful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

10. comsite

comsite New Member

I'm not going to give you the credentials; I only need the file that should have been included with the purchase, as I've stated twice already. The file, resellhome.xml is still broken and unusable. I'm assuming [email protected] is the direct email to get in touch, so I will be sending further correspondence through that line. If we can't get this sorted by the end of the week, we're going to dispute the charges and look for another theme.

11. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Comsite,

I have checked your account and found the files are working there, Also, I have just emailed you the required files, please check.

12. comsite

comsite New Member

Hi Naveen,

I see that I'm getting the correct file. Just ran it through the imported and have gotten the content. Thanks for you help, Naveen. Sorry about getting a bit too pushy, we needed to get the project rolling. Hope to do business again in the future.

13. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We would be happy to assist you further :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.