Product Category pages not displaying correctly

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by sigan29, Feb 27, 2014.

1. sigan29

sigan29 New Member

Hi,

I have a problem with the product category pages on my website. They look plain and seems like it didn't display correctly. I've attached here a screenshot. Please help on how I can fix these pages.

Attached Files:

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Please download theme (v 1.1.4) again from your members area and upload it. It will resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

3. sigan29

sigan29 New Member

Thanks for the response. I've tried doing it and it worked for those pages, however, some of the changes I've made on the site aren't visible with the new version of the theme.

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Your theme option content and css code in the Custom CSS section will remain intact while Theme update, but if you have done any changes in .php files
    (like header.php, sidebar.php ,footer.php..etc.) of theme then you will loss your changes while Theme update.

5. sigan29

sigan29 New Member

Okay, so is there anyway my problem can be fixed without updating the theme? I've had a lot of important changes I've created on the site and losing them won't make sense.

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

It is not possible to fix the problem without the theme version update, But for you can add your customized .php files in the child theme directory.
    Child theme will work for files which are in parent directory.

Please follow the link given below
    http://www.inkthemes.com/httpwww-in...rdpress-a-way-to-save-themes-modification/02/

7. sigan29

sigan29 New Member

Hi Gourav, I just did this, so basically, I'll create a child theme with the new version as the parent theme, right? Then I'll just add the customized .php files in the same folder, is that correct?

8. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff