Problems with the theme.

Discussion in 'ReThink WordPress Theme' started by masacote, May 29, 2017.

1. masacote

masacote New Member

Like almost a year I start to have problems with my website I didn't have a time to write a post, because mostly of time the website it is with problems. Right now if I click the home page it get an error, but on the dashboard I don't see the home page on pages as well. I login here with my account and I saw yours have a rethink theme v2.2, if I update my website with this update, could my problems go away? and BTW the pages I created on the main menu couldn't be affected? please advise.

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Yes, we suggest you download the latest version of the theme from member's area and upgrade your theme to the latest version.

This will resolve most of your issue(s).

In case, you are left with any issue, just let us know, we will assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. masacote

masacote New Member

Hi nitin, yesterday I was trying to install the update of my theme, but the ones I downloaded is not the 2.0.6 it is the rethink pro v2.2 and the banners from my affiliate best buy won't shows properly, and I still having problem to open the home page (see attachment) and on my account I don't see my rethink v2.0.6 that Naveen say is available to download it to the members, how I can get the update of my rethink v2.0.6?

Attached Files:

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

Just checked your member's area and I can see the latest updated file there https://screenpresso.com/=oHeof

Please download that zip file and install it on your WordPress site.

If you are still unable to install and activate the theme then, just share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with your cPanel or FTP login details.

This will help you to figure it out and resolve your issue(s).

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com