Problem with your whole management system

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by sit4u, Jul 21, 2017.

1. sit4u

sit4u New Member

Hello,

I think that this theme i bougth is the worst purchase of all . i have problem with my website i don't even have the plugin to import my data, i don't know why you are makink it like this but your support is the worst and your documentation too. why are you no giving all the custommer acces to the import export theme? is it tu have access to their website once they have problem? i find it fishy.

of all the plugins and templates i have bougth in all my life on all the internet i haven't have any probelm like this: problem to install template, problem to install demo data, and on your forum all your custommers are in the same case. i think you are using this to gain access to their administration panel and installing some malicious software or spyware, otherwise how can you explain this?

I don't think i will ever again by anything from you.

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused...

I have just uploaded required files to your member account,

Just visit your members area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Download the zip file of your theme along with JSON and XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the theme and by using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

If you are unable to set-up the theme properly, please send your website admin credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do it for you...

Thanks & Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

PS: Just to inform you that, we are located in India and Our Support Working Hours are from Monday to Saturday.