Problem with Feature Area

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by niallg, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Priya,
    I have a major problem with the Home Page feature Area, recently I got you guys to increase the number of Feature Sections from Three to Six, so that we can switch from three to Six if we need to. On looking at site
    today the following is evident :

Feature Area.jpg
    My Client is having a major Concert soon and it ruins the look of the site, can you please fix it, and restore the option of having 3 or 6 Feature Sections.
    Regards
    Niall

2. niallg

niallg Member

Hi I should have mentioned that the 3 orange features should not be visible and also the miscelaneous text under the left feature (orange) circle should not be there.
    Regards
    Niall

3. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Priya,
    I have noticed that you have fixed the issue of the Orange Feature Areas Numbers 4,5 and 6, however I only need for there to be 3 feature areas at this point in time and I will need to activate the next three areas later. When You last fixed this for me it worked fine and all I had to do was select 3 or 6 areas , whatever I needed.
    I need to have these extra feature areas hidden from view.
    Regards
    Niall

4. niallg

niallg Member

I have been able to get rid of the Orange circles by uploading a white image to each feature area, however I still have 3 empty circles available on my clients homepage, which is the Home Page of The New South Wales Youth Orchestra. Can you look at what was done in an earlier thread ?
    Regards
    Niall

5. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Priya, on Mar 13 2016, the thread was : Call to Action Images where you changed the Homepage Feature areas from the usual 3 to 6, giving me the option of having either 3 or 6, when I need it. I think that the latest upgrade of Wordpress has changed things. I have been able to clear the Ink Themes Pistures and text from the Features 4,5 and Six , however the Blank circles remain, can you fix this so that only the existing 1,2 and 3 Features are visible and that at a later date I can switch on the other three.
    Please advise, this is rather urgent.
    Regards
    Niall

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Niall,

We have applied following Custom CSS to your theme via Styling option under Theme Option panel,

HTML:
    .feature_inner_box.fourth,
    .feature_inner_box.fifth,
    .feature_inner_box.sixth {
        display: none;
    }
    This removed your 4,5 and 6 boxes from there, If you need them back then, you can simply remove the CSS from the theme option.

Please check your site and let me know if you need further help,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

7. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Naveen,
    thank you very much, you have made my day, great support as always.
    Regards
    Niall

8. Naveen

Naveen Guest

You are most welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.