Problem in my Navigation Menu and categories?

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by daromac, Jan 7, 2016.

1. daromac

daromac New Member

Dear Support Staff,

I am having some issues with ecommerce suit I listed it here and I attached here all the scree shot.

1) The header menu is crowded with links the I set up to show up just in the footer link ( I only want 6 links which are important for the ecommerce site)
    2) There is a white blank space at the top of the header when I put the facebook re-targeting pixel. so I remove it and install the header and footer wp plugin but it produced the same results.
    3) The categories I created in the admin area are not showing up in the front page.

All of these issues have screen shots so that it easy for you to pinpoint the problem I am having at the moment. please give me some advice on how to fix it.

This is my website link: http://directdealsshopping.com.au

Thanks,
    Dar

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions of your above issues are accordingly...

1) The header menu is crowded with links the I set up to show up just in the footer link ( I only want 6 links which are important for the ecommerce site)

Please follow the screenshot given below.

NewCommerce_header_menu.png

2) There is a white blank space at the top of the header when I put the facebook retargeting pixel. so I remove it and install the header and footer wp plugin but it produced the same results.

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .top_cartinfo {
        margin-top: -13px !important;
    }
    3) The categories I created in the admin area are not showing up in the front page.

Please follow the screenshot given below.

NewCommerce_category_homepage.png

Hope it will resolve your issues..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. daromac

daromac New Member

Thanks Priyanka

But in the woocommerce theme option area are just three categories and I don't know how to make appear the remaining categories in the admin, please see the attachment.

Thanks,
    Dar

Attached Files:

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with this thread link so that we can resolve your issue..

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com