Problem creating Infoway Child Theme

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by hlerner, Jan 27, 2013.

1. hlerner

hlerner Member

I can't seem to create an Infoway Child theme. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm hosting with hostgator. I've tried other Inktheme themes such as blackbird and the child theme works great. Thoughts?

When I create the Infoway child theme I get the following message upon activation:

Warning: require_once(/home/hlerner/public_html/dev1/wp-content/themes/my-infoway/functions/theme-options.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hlerner/public_html/dev1/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hlerner/public_html/dev1/wp-content/themes/my-infoway/functions/theme-options.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/hlerner/public_html/dev1/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions.php on line 9

decemberpress.com/dev1

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Please download the upgade version of Infoway Theme from members area, update your theme and then try to create an Infoway Child Theme.

This will solve your problem.

Thanks.

3. hlerner

hlerner Member

Now, everything is working... but the mobile "pages navigation menu" keeps breaking. I've tried reinstalling infoway and it works for a few tries, then the link changes to a "#" and doesn't go to the page assigned. Thoughts?

Thanks so much!

decemberpress.com/dev1

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    Thanks.

5. hlerner

hlerner Member

Hi Piyush,

When I try to edit the slider text in the theme options area and click "update," I still get the following error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /dev1/wp-admin/themes.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am the only administrator and this only happens in the slider settings part of theme options.

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff