Possible ... or Impossible?

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by Sparking Connections, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Sparking Connections

Sparking Connections Guest

I love how the little circles present (Feature 1, 2, 3, 4) on the Home page of this theme. I have another page ("How It Works") with 4 components and I'd like to repeat the feature circle layout on a full width page.

Are there shortcodes that would replicate that 4 circle presentation or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks for your help. Nice theme.

2. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,

The featured area you are talking about is not made by any shortcodes, we have done lots of coding in it, so if you want to make all these in the fullwidth then you have to call freelancer to do that. Or we would suggest you to use the nextgen gallery plugin, it will allow you to add text below the image and also you can write the fullwidth text below the images.

It might solve your problem.

Thanks.

3. Sparking Connections

Sparking Connections Guest

Thanks, Harmeet. I suspected as much re: the hardcoding. I'll give the nextgen gallery idea a try - or maybe just rethink how we want to present the info within the parameters of the full width page. ;-)

4. jnmarcum

jnmarcum New Member

I have been getting around this by creating another web page and downloading the theme onto it, then linking the second page to it using the WP menu feature. This works well but it messes with my site map. I also would like to be able to have the homepage format available as a sub page if this is a future possibility. Thanks!

Here is what I did

http://eagle.springvillescouts.org - this is a work in progress and not everything is up an running yet but if you click on the Read More button under the "Scouts" picture, you'll see the set up.