Please Help with Zoomy - I want this to work!

Discussion in 'Zoomy Wordpress Theme' started by gretchenwillis, May 21, 2015.

1. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hello Inthemes!
    I have been using Golden Eagle for 2 years and I really love it.
    It's got its quirks but I'm learning it

I was interested in freshening up my WP theme and so I purchased Zoomy
    I'm having LOTS of trouble getting it to set up. I'm familiar with how WP works, so I'm not completely confused, but I do need help.

It's been over 24 hours since you last asked me for my WP account details (which I sent in an email to you).

I"m hoping you can help me get this to work because I do really like the zoomy template and I hope we can get it to work! but if it continues to prove to be too difficult, I may need to go back to Golden Eagle and ask for a refund for the purchase of Zoomy. I'm not ready to ask for a refund yet, but please hurry to help me with my problems soon!

Thank you!!!

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

We have sent you a mail kindly check and reply to the same, as we haven't received your dashboard details yet.

Kindly revert on the email that we have sent you so that we can further process your query.

Thanks for your cooperation.

3. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hello!
    Just wondering when I might hear from the authors of the Zoomy template?
    I sent you my credentials last week.
    If this isn't going to be figured out anytime soon, I'd like to change my template back to the Golden Eagle theme so that I can still have all the functionality I used to have.
    As of now, I'm not happy with what I've got. I need to get it figured out soon.

Thank you! :)

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Gretechenwillis,

Hope doing good!!

We have again forwarded your query to the theme author.

It will get resolved soon.

Thanks for being patient and cooperation :).

5. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hi Sameer.
    I like your company very much. I wish I could get zoomy to work.
    I'm trying to work with Tesla Themes but I really feel that this theme or template, it is not designed well because it has many bugs and is not user friendly.
    I have been using Golden Eagle for 2 years and so I understand how to navigate around the menus, but this template is not working and it's frustrating me because I need a a good website for my business.

I will try to resolve these issues for 2 more days and if i can't get it solved I would like to receive a refund.
    I will let you know how things go.

Thank you.

6. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Gretechenwillis,

Hope doing good!!

I certainly understand your concern and we are in touch with an author as well. We have again contacted him for your issue.

But don't worry if you won't get a response from an author within two days then we will provide you a refund or if you wish a theme replacement we can do that as well.

We really appreciate your patience and cooperation that you have shown with us.