PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in...

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by shyheim, Jun 6, 2016.

1. shyheim

shyheim Member

Hi, my error_log show me that code.. what can i do ? Thank you, Luca

[02-Jun-2016 15:33:35 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[03-Jun-2016 09:36:41 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[03-Jun-2016 09:46:31 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[03-Jun-2016 09:51:06 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[03-Jun-2016 15:33:36 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[04-Jun-2016 09:51:07 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

[05-Jun-2016 09:51:07 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CC_Paypal' not found in /home/effdbsmi/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/loccasionesardegna/library/getways/paypal/ipn.php on line 10

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes!

It seems that you have tried to customize the theme and that's why getting these issues...

So you are kindly requested to reinstall the fresh copy of the theme from the members area and check after that...

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com