No refund

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by chandler592, Apr 6, 2019.

1. chandler592

chandler592 New Member

You have told me that you will not give a refund because you have offered to make the changes I require to the web site and therefore I do not meet the criteria for a refund.

While I read your terms and conditions that specify that refunds are only given if there are technical issues, I consider that being unable to edit the files how I wish without having to come back to Inkthemes constantly for help, is a technical issue. In 2 or 3 years time, you may not even be in business and then what am I supposed to do if my site needs to be modified for some reason? Many of the files are hardcoded - they do not use shortcodes which can then be easily changed.

This is a very dodgy business and I will ensure that I will advise people about this on whatever forum I can.

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

I can understand you but I would like to tell you that some of the parts of the theme are important to make hardcoded so that the theme doesn't get damaged.

As the user tries to implement changes in the functionality of the theme and then he/she gets the theme damaged.

So to avoid this some of the things are hardcoded.

Also, when coming to the theme, it comes with a lot of features in it.

Like you can edit the home page from theme options ( the home page is fully customizable via theme options).

You can make your own pages according to your wish whether it is a fullwidth page or the page with sidebar layout.

You can put the shortcode in the widget areas or by making other pages you can use the shortcode on that page too.

Also, if you want to change the colours or some other things in the theme then just list down the changes we will provide you with the CSS code for doing that.

And moving on to our terms and conditions, I would like to inform you that if there are some technical issues in the theme and we are unable to solve them, then only we accept the refund request.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com