News right Theme - Private / Draft posts appearing in MTC widget

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by coleemedia, Jul 7, 2015.

1. coleemedia

coleemedia New Member

I would like to be able to draft posts and work on them over the course of a few days and not have them visible to the public. If I mark the post "private" or "draft" it does not show up on the actual blog page but does show up in the Side-Bar widget of the Newsright theme (content is not viewable however it is not desirable for public to be able to see drafts).

Despite installing WP Hide Post plug-in this is still an issue and still being displayed in the MTC: Post Tab widget under recent.

See attach photos. Please advise.

Attached Files:

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hey!

We have forwarded your query to theme author.. he will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Praveen

3. coleemedia

coleemedia New Member

Could you please also ask developer how to remove the shopping cart from the top menu bar? I have tried to find a setting with in the theme and commenting out the code within a php file but was unsucessful. We are not currently prepared to do commerce and would like to temporarily remove the shopping cart from the news right theme.

Thank you!

4. coleemedia

coleemedia New Member

It has been a week since my inquiry - I would not expect a response to take any longer. Do you anticipate this question or my other posts to be answered? I typically only purchase themes for which are well supported and assumed this was. Please advise if I will receive a response to this or other questions I have posted about Newsright.