need to move menu to right and logo down and slider images help

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by marcbdesigns, Jun 13, 2013.

1. marcbdesigns

marcbdesigns New Member

I have a few questions

1. Ok I am having some issues with the layout of the theme.. I really need to move the menu bar over to the right and put the logo beside it to the left. I seen in another post where you gave someone else a replacement header code to put in header.php, but I am not sure how to do this.

2. I tried to remove the gray area in the homepage header (above the logo) by putting in the code below and changing the pixels, but it causes the other page headers to be crammed up (see attached image). So the code helps it look nice on the homepage but bad on the other pages.

.header_container.not_home{
    min-height: 10px;
    }

.header_wrapper .logo img {
    max-height: 200px;
    }

3. The homepage slider images look great until the browser is maximized and then they get way too large. Is their a way to make the slider images look better when the browser is maximized to the entire screen?

I have attached some screen shots that help to explain whats going on. If we can't get these corrections made can i potentially trade this theme for another one? Before I bought this theme I did not realize that the slider images were going to get so large when the browser is maximized. I have tried using different height and width pixel images, but it's still really large when maximized.

Attached Files:

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

1) Download header.php attached in the thread given below

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/make-logo-area-larger-and-move-menu-to-right.4904/

and after that
    Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS
    Code:
    .header_wrapper .logo img {
    max-height: 180px;
    }
    Increase max-height according to your requirement.

2) There is no need to use any css code to remove brown area from front page.
    Just set Reading settings as shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]