Need to change the font color in 2 places...

Discussion in 'Themia WordPress Theme' started by lpignetti, Nov 3, 2012.

1. lpignetti

lpignetti Guest

On this page, i'd like to change the three feature headers from blue to dark gray:
    http://www.whino.net/

And on the blog page, i'd like to change the "Continue reading" link text from black to blue:
    http://www.whino.net/blog/

Can you please tell me where to go to change these? I'd been through all the templates and the CSS file and am stumped...just don't see the details to these classes anywhere.
    thanks!!
    lisa

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

1.For your first issue

Go to
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Theme style sheet

and change color from there.

2. For your second issue

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .content_wrapper .side_content .post .continue {
    color: blue;
    }
    This will solve your issue.

3. lpignetti

lpignetti Guest

Thank you! The second part worked perfectly.

For the first part -- i only want the headers to change to black, not the top navigation or the "Read more" links. I just don't want my headers to be blue if they're not links. How can i change that part without changing the entire style sheet to black?

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.
    If this isn't something you're able to do then you would need to hire a developer for this.
    Take care.

5. lpignetti

lpignetti Guest

Ok, i figured out a workaround -- i edited the home page HTML and removed the "read more..." links from the bottom of each feature, then hand-coded my own links in the content boxes on "Home page settings". I can also make the headers themselves links -- now it makes sense for them to be blue.

Here's my question: How can i change the blue of the default links (i'd like it to be a slightly darker blue)? Is that something i can easily tweak in custom CSS area?

On http://www.whino.net you can see what i'm talking about -- the middle feature's header is a link, and there's a link in the first block of feature content -- i'd just like to tone that blue down a bit, like to #10548F. thanks!!

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Go to header.php present in your theme directory and reme the code given below

Code:
    Cufon.replace('h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6', { fontFamily: 'Droid Sans', hover: true }); 
    Sending image for reference

[​IMG]

Now,

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .one_third h2 {
    color: #10548F!important;
    }
    This will solve your issue.